Clan-THC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for Helper

2 posters

Go down

Applying for Helper Empty Applying for Helper

Post by Grower Mon May 26, 2014 2:03 pm

1. Your Full Name- Peter Stoyanov
2. Age- 15
3. In-Game names/account of the characters you play on- account interflous
4. What position are you applying for ? (Moderator, Foreman, Helper)- i would like to apply for helper
5. How long have you been a member of WoB? (Or World Of Warcraft)- about 1 or 2 months
6. Why do you want this position?-Cuz some players cant find anybody to rush them or at least help them
7. Do you have experience with the position you are trying to achieve?- No, i have never played as helper
8. Can you be an active member in this clan- Most of the time im busy and i go to school and i dont have much free time but i will try to stay active as much as i can.
9. Can you be dedicated to the clan for at least 1 hour per day.- Yea, i can enter the game and everybody can find me for help.
10. Tell us more about your self that you feel we should know or just to be aware of.- I live in Bulgaria which means im different time zone and sometimes im off but sometimes not.It depends on the time to enter and also im at school most of the day.So, i will be available to help a little bit later.
Grower
Grower
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Applying for Helper Empty Re: Applying for Helper

Post by martins1234 Mon May 26, 2014 2:15 pm

Accpeted. U don`t have exp for this job, but thats why ur applying... I asume. well gl ur gana need it.
Locked!

martins1234
martins1234
Admin
Admin

https://twitter.com/Mms12345Ms

Back to top Go down