Clan-THC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just putting this out there

Go down

Just putting this out there Empty Just putting this out there

Post by martins1234 Thu May 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Im not new but i think i should put this out there... My name is Martins, but you can call me MMS because its shorter. I am 15 years old untill 30th october. I <3 playing paintball,  Basketball (basketball) football tennis. I am an youth guardian for 3rd year. been playing diablo 5 years now. I can get easily mad, (if i do you would better be running) but i have a good sense of humor. I do EVERY SINGLE job that`s brought up to me, doesn`t matter how hard it is. I made THC live again because when i rested a year and my good friend Capleton had problems with his pc, alot of people left, but i brought some members that are recruiting for more people. If you need anything, be sure to ask me because i CAN help u out... if not Capleton does but i dont think it will require that  Very Happy .
I am a TRUSTED person, if u dont believe, ask any 1 for example my friends DeJaVu, Bloodangel (Ryan) and Capleton.

martins1234
martins1234
Admin
Admin

https://twitter.com/Mms12345Ms

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum