Clan-THC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap Uber Smiter

Clan-THC :: General :: PvM

Go down

Cheap Uber Smiter Empty Cheap Uber Smiter

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Well,I'm not sure of this will work anymore,but this used to be my smiter in this server about a year ago.
The reason I don't think this will work easily this time is because the decrease of resistances and the need of more resistances equipment.

So,without delay I'll try to remember the build :

STATS:-
Strength : enough for the gear
Dexterity : enough for the gear. Smite doesn't depend on attack rating (but I don't think that you need much to wear heaven's light)
Vitality : rest of the points here
Energy : none here

Now,let's try to remember the gear:-

Head : Guillaume's Face,extremely important for its crushing blow. Socket it with an Um rune.
Amulet : Highlord's Wrath or cats eye for attack speed. Though if you need more resistances get deathspade (but yeah,deathspade is not a cheap amulet.
Weapon : heaven's light it's an extremely good and cheap choice (try to get one with two sockets and fill these sockets with Shael runes for attack speed)
Shield : any HoZ or a PoF runeword (although PoF is better its a much more expensive runeword,is cheaper to get a HoZ,but if you're looking for more survivability get it)
Boots : Goblin toe,no exceptions. You need that crushing blow.
Gloves : Dracul's Grasp,also no exceptions,because the life tap skill is extremely important,and with good attack speed and a good survivability,you can feel immortal  
Rings : raven's and dwarfs, the absorption is very helpful,plus the cannot be frozen.
Belt : ThunderGod's Vigor for absorption,or any belt with life steal or increased attack speed.
Armor : try to get the guardian's angle for the increase in the maximum resistances.

Skills:-
20 Smite
20 holy shield
Ok,this area is tricky
But,I think this should do it
20 conviction (basically for mephisto and his conviction aura,and with the level you have your aura is going to break the effect of his aura) or 20 salvation (this might work better or might not,but salvation is a better choice if you're doing Ubers with people)
20 fanaticism (for every other fight except mephisto)
The left skill points you can add to resist fire,lightning and cold to increase the cap of your resistances.

I think this should make it,I'm trying to collect the equipment for this build and I'll tell you if it worked. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Cheap Uber Smiter Empty Re: Cheap Uber Smiter

Post by martins1234 Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:58 am

I dont want to join PvM but i was bored thought of making smiter. this all helped alot.Very Happy 
martins1234
martins1234
Admin
Admin

https://twitter.com/Mms12345Ms

Back to top Go down

Clan-THC :: General :: PvM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum